The water hike of the Boucle de l'Arme, in the Roya, is the perfect activity for the whole family ! (From 7 years old) Let yourself float in the river for a pleasant moment !
Swim, jump, slide, in the pretty bays of the lower Roya while discovering a portion of this wonderful river that is not accessible on foot.
The Boucle de l'Arme, in Breil-sur-Roya, is a fresh and gentle walk where the beauty of the river will amaze you.
This is an activity proposed in the Roya that will delight families and all those who want to taste the joys of water without having to go canyoning. Walking, sliding, jumping (optional), swimming, floating will be your means of travel to discover beautiful places in clear water. Accessible to children (which are able to swim) from 7 years old. An original way to spend a pleasant moment, particularly adapted to face summer heat !Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator
- Ideal for families (from 7 years old)
- Easy and accessible to all (no jumping obligation)
- Natural setting
Swimming skills (from 7 years old)
- Departure guaranteed for 4 people registered
- After you booked, we will confirm the availability within 24 hours
- No charges will be taken if the activity is not available
- Present directly your confirmation with your smartphone
Number of participants
- From 6 people and upwards
To take with you
Swimsuit, towel, trainers (possibility of renting shoes for 5€ more).
Neoprene suit, life jacket, helmet, neoprene socks.
Where the activity is taking place
- 31 Avenue des Combattants en Afn