What better location for your first scuba dive than the beautiful seabeds of the Ile d'Or and the Ile du Lion de Mer, in Saint-Raphaël? Alongside an experienced and certified instructor, learn the first motions and maneuvres of scuba diving.
Depart from the Dramont with your instructor and set off on a Mediterranean immersion experience. Your instructor will accompany you to the foot of the Ile d'Or, or the Ile du Lion de Mer (subject to weather conditions), and will teach you the initial motions and maneuvres of scuba diving.
Dive lasts approximately 20 minutes, 6 metres below the surface.
Half-day outing in the morning or afternoon.
- Discover the seabeds
- Activity for children and adults
- Certified instructor
All participants must be in good physical state, and may not dive if they have any pre-existing medical conditions.
- Parental authorisation for minors is mandatory
- After you booked, we will confirm the availability within 24 hours
- No charges will be taken if the activity is not available
- Present directly your confirmation with your smartphone
Number of participants
- Between 1 and 20 participants
To take with you
Swimming costume, towel, suncream, sunglasses
Coaching by an instructor
Boat trips to and from the diving site
Where the activity is taking place
- Camping Campéoles 986 Boulevard de la 36ème division du texas 83530 AGAY FRANCE
Agglobus, line 8 - get on the bus at the Saint-Raphaël bus station and get off at the "Le Dramont" stop