Discover the most beautiful sailboat of the Mediterranean during the regatta of Saint Tropez.
Watch them go under sails on their return to the finish line.
Day (8h30h / 17h30):
We go to meet the modern sailboats on the outside of the Gulf of Saint Tropez, watch their preparations and their departure on the line.
We then return hard inside the gulf to reassert the classic sailboats to set up and go in race.When they have gone, we go to the Bay of Canebiers for the meal and bathing if the water permits.
We set off at around 2:30 pm qunad the sailboats start arriving at the finish line and admire all these boats under sails.Return to port at 5.30pm
- For all the family
- The most beautyfull sailing boats of mediteraneen sea
- In the middle of the race on the start line
- Meal an drink uncluded
- This offer is subject to weather conditions, and may be rescheduled or cancelled in the event of bad weather
- After you booked, we will confirm the availability within 24 hours
- No charges will be taken if the activity is not available
- Present directly your confirmation with your smartphone
Number of participants
- 20-persons sailboat.
To take with you
Swimming costume, towel, suncream, sunglasses, and a bottle of water for the trip.
Apéritif and meal included
Where the activity is taking place
- Aire de carénage