Canyon du Gour du Ray in Gréolières.
Discovery canyon (level 2) abseiling, jumps and slide in the clear water basins. Small and beautiful canyon
Discovery of a very pretty canyon in Gréolières (gorges du loup)
Discovery of the river, many jumps and slides in the basins. 3 waterfalls to abseil down.
By taking your time, the objective here is not only to jump into the water but to admire the landscape, to understand its formation and to know the living beings of this very special ecosystem while trying to damage as little as possible this fragile environment...
The descent is "fun" because of the jumping possibilities offered by the course and while taking your time (picnic in the river...) we will go through the day with a "natural" approach to discover the river !
- Pedagogy and discovery of the natural environment of canyons
- fun and refreshing
- Take your the time, picnic in the river
- Technical equipment provided, helmets, harnesses, wetsuits
- Level 2 course
When registering, give your height, weight, size
- A compact picnic to be stored in the small cans available / provided (sandwich, cereal bars / biscuits, non-sparkling drinks, NO bag of chips)
- A comfortable and sporty pair of shoes, to walk in the water
Nombre de participants
- from 4 people up to 8 for canyoning per dayFrom 5 mini to 10 people per day
À prendre avec soi
Required: shoes to walk in the water. Compact picnic (small sandwiches, nothing that crashes)
Swimsuit, water for drinking, towel
Optional waterproof camera
Neoprene coats, neoprene socks, helmets, harnesses, ropes, technical equipment etc...
Qualified guide, experience, professional insurance
Transport and picnic. Meeting at the place of activity
Where the activity is taking place
- Andon, France
Additional location information
The meeting point is located in the village of Andon at the village café.