Discover the Esterel and its landscapes from the sea, in the morning, and be in the heart of the Esterel massif in the afternoon.
Rural lunch with local products at will
The road, usually closed to traffic, will be open to you to allow you to go to the Roussiveau site with its sheepfold.
On the program :
In the morning : sea trip to discover the red rocks of the Esterel from the sea and its magnificent creeks
Lunch : at the foot of the Esterel massif, Joseph offers you a rural meal made of local and homemade products ! at will !
Afternoon : Joseph will take you to the heart of the forest massif and will share his passion with you. As an official partner of the NFB, it has access to roads that are usually closed to the public.
- Discover of the Esterel Massif
- A hike accessible to everyone
- The objective is to introduce you to this magnificent massif by providing information on its fauna, flora, legends and history.
- Rural lunch at the foot of the Esterel massif with local products only
Bring flat shoes such as sneakers
- Subject to the opening regulations of the forest massif (fire risks). Possibility of postponing or cancelling the trip in case of bad weather
- Please arrive 15 minutes before departure
- After you booked, we will confirm the availability within 24 hours
- No charges will be taken if the activity is not available
- Present directly your confirmation with your smartphone
Number of participants
- From 2 to 16 people
Meal with local products, souvenir picture
Excursion by minibus and boat.
Where the activity is taking place
- Office de Tourisme d'Agay
Contact the service provider if you are not travelling for an appointment as close as possible to the "Relais d'Agay" stop of bus line n°8 or the SNCF station in Agay
Additional location information
Meeting point at the Agay Tourism Office