Process of the visit :
- Departure towards Italy up to Ventimiglia by the highway with a stop at the Monegasque viewpoint;
- Free-time visit of its market, the old town and its Roman remains;
- Free-time lunch
- Return by the highway around 4pm.
Departure at 7:30am (Bus stop Bonaparte-Casino near the St Raphaël Maritime Station. For the other boarding points, the departure time will be specified when booking)
Road towards Ventimiglia. Free-time day on its famous market renowned for its "good deals", Italian leather goods, textiles and other products of all kinds.
Free-time for lunch
Return to your departure location around 6pm.
- Air-conditioned coach
- Advice from the driver for place to have lunch
- The bus will pick you up as close as possible to your home (between Saint-Raphaël and Le Muy)
The coach makes a itinerary to pick up each passenger on the day of departure, the departure time may vary depending on the boarding point. You can choose your starting point when booking for the trip.
- Please come 10 minutes in advance of the indicated departure time
- Pets are not allowed in the coache
- Valid identity card for all our excursions
- As the purchase of counterfeit goods is strictly prohibited, SVA Beltrame declines all responsibility for any problem that could occure at border crossings. Drivers will not wait for those who get a fine
- After you booked, we will confirm the availability within 24 hours
- No charges will be taken if the activity is not available
Nombre de participants
- Departure guaranteed from a minimum of 25 participants.
À prendre avec soi
Valid identity card.
Where the activity is taking place
- le lieu dépend de votre point de monté choisi à la réservation
agglobus line n°8
Additional location information
Meeting location will be confirmed when booking (depending where you live).
Possible departure from Saint Raphaël, Fréjus, Agay, Saint Aygulf, Roquebrune sur Argens, Le Muy,....