Discover Roquebrune-sur-Argens by foot and canoe thanks to the enigmas sown in the medieval village and along the Argens river.
News 2019 : Treasure Hunt available in english and german.
Enigmas are hidden in the medieval village and along the Argens. Discover Roquebrune by foot and canoe, during a treasure hunt full of surprises, and solve the mystery !
Ideal for families.
prize giveaway and snack at the end of the adventure.
- Discovery of the medieval village
- Canoe trip
- Ideal for families
Children must be supervised by an adult. From 4 years old.
- Children must be supervised by an adult. Activity from 4 years old.
- Meeting at the HOUSE OF CHOCOLATE - rue de l'hospice in Roquebrune-sur-Argens
Nombre de participants
- From 5 to 25 participants
À prendre avec soi
- Closed shoes preferably
- Treasure hunt
- Canoe rental
- Aperitif at the end of the treasure hunt
- Surprises for winners and children
Where the activity is taking place
- Maison du Chocolat et Cacao
Line 11 Agglobus - Roquebrune village stop (300 metres)
Additional location information
Rue de l'Hospice