Progress of the visit :
- Departure towards Nice then Puget Théniers
- Board the steam train towards Annot
- Free-time for lunch in Annot
- Return in the end of the afternoon
Departure 07:30am (Bus stop Bonaparte-Casino near the St Raphael Maritime Station. For other boarding points, the departure time will be specified when booking).
Bus trip to Puget Theniers
Boarding the Steam Train and travelling towards Annot
Free-time for lunch and free-time to visit the village of Annot
Return to your departure location around 6:30pm.
- Air conditioned coach
- Advice from the driver for the best places to have lunch
- The coach will pick you up as close as possible to your home (between Saint-Raphaël and Le Muy)
- Magnificent panoramas
- Visit of a hillside village
The coach makes an itinerary to pick up each passenger on the day of departure, the departure time may vary depending on the boarding point. You can choose your starting point when booking.
- Please arrive 10 minutes before the indicated departure time
- Pets are not allowed in the bus
- Valid identity card for all our excursions
- Please print the ticket and give it to the driver when getting on the bus
- After you booked, we will confirm the availability within 24 hours
- No charges will be taken if the activity is not available
Number of participants
- Departure guaranteed from at least 25 people.
To take with you
Valid identity card
Please print the ticket and give it to the driver when boarding the bus
S.V.A BELTRAME Grand Touring Coach
The round trip from Puget Theniers to Annot in the Steam Train.
Free-time for lunch
Where the activity is taking place
- Parking Bonaparte, Quai Albert 1er
Agglobus line n°8
Additional location information
The meeting point will be confirmed when booking (depending on where you live).
Possible departure from Saint Raphaël, Fréjus, Agay, Saint Aygulf, Roquebrune sur Argens, Le Muy,....