Brave knights and courageous princesses, Zoe needs you. Help her solve the riddles and challenges sown in the village to find the map that leads to the treasure of the knight of Roca Brunae. Once the map is reconstructed, it will lead you to the much awaited treasure.
The medieval setting of the village of Roquebrune is perfect for treasure hunts. Children discover the history of the Middle Ages in a fun and educational way. The recreational activity ends with a snack and gifts for the children.
- Treasure hunt in the medieval village
- Creative workshop
- Snack and gifts for children
Children must be supervised by an adult - from 5 years old.
- Children must be supervised by an adult - from 5 years old.
- Meeting at the HOUSE OF CHOCOLATE - rue de l'hospice in Roquebrune-sur-Argens
Nombre de participants
- From 5 to 12 children.
- Treasure hunt
- Snack at the end of the treasure hunt
- Gifts per child from the treasure chest
Where the activity is taking place
- Maison du Chocolat et Cacao
Line 11 Agglobus - Village of Roquebrune bus stop (300 meters)