From the Mandelieu-la-Napoule Tourism Office, leave at the end of the day for a hike in the Esterel massif with a tasting of local products...
Discover the Esterel massif, with its typical vegetation and southern smells.
Accompanied by the song of the cicadas, you can admire the plunging views of the bay of Lérins and its islands.
The hikes are supervised by a certified guide who will tell you the history of this ancient volcanic land and its secrets....
- Organic and local appetizer
- Expertise of your guide, which is in love with the Esterel
- Plunging views of Lérins Bay & its islands
- Accessible to all for a pleasant hike
- Up-to-date liability insurance
- The participant certifies that he/she is able to practice hiking
- Activity subject to weather conditions, can be cancelled or postponed depending on the weather (depending on the provider's decision)
- After you booked, we will confirm the availability within 24 hours
- No charges will be taken if the activity is not available
- Present directly your confirmation with your smartphone
Number of participants
- From 2 people registered
To take with you
- Hiking shoes (or good sneakers)
- backpack with water, 1 snack and a kway
- camera - headlamp
Supervision and explanation by a state-certified guide + tasting of local products
- The transport
- The equipment
Where the activity is taking place
- Office de Tourisme et des Congrès, Avenue de Cannes
Mandelieu bus station
Additional location information
Close to the Mandelieu Centre highway exit.