Take the time to explore the beautiful seabed and marine life on the coast of Saint-Raphaël. This easily accessible activity is perfect for all the family to enjoy.
Grab your flippers, mask and snorkel and discover the beauty of the underwater world of the Var coastline.
- Explore the marine fauna and flora.
- Perfect for families.
- Water-based activity.
- After you booked, we will confirm the availability within 24 hours
- No charges will be taken if the activity is not available
- Present directly your confirmation with your smartphone
Number of participants
- From 1 to 30 participants.
To take with you
Swimming costume and towel.
Where the activity is taking place
- 986 Blvd.36.eme Division du Texas F-83530 Agay
Agglobus, line 8 - take the bus from the Saint-Raphaël bus station and get off at the "Le Dramont" stop