Embark for half a day on board of the NOMAD, a 12m long boat that transforms into a "floating and ephemeral nautical base", offering all the practices of the Stand Up Paddle activity in order to allow you to discover the French Riviera in a different way.
Enjoy a dream half-day trip to the most beautiful coves in the region on board of this this high-quality boat, which you can board with a group of up to 10 people. Course : - Embark the NOMAD - Safety instructions and program for the day - Sailing to the Lérins Archipelago, Cap d'Antibes or Corniche d'Or - The boat at anchor then transforms into a floating and ephemeral nautical base - Music onboard the ship. Snack : - Water, sparkling and soft water are in self-service - Excursion in Stand up Paddle - Relaxation with all the comfort on board (baths and sun canopy, toilet, shower, etc.) - Return to the port "Boating", Paddling, Chill out...) - Return to the port Boating, Paddling, Chill out... A complete program for an unforgettable experience !
- Discovery of the Lérins archipelago in Paddle
- Discovery of the Cap d'Antibes and its famous bay of billionaires
- Boat trip, Stand Up Paddle Excursion, relaxation, a complete program
- Snack included
- no plastic spirit (everything is provided on board)
Activity subject to weather conditions, may be postponed or cancelled.
Number of participants
- From 2 to 10 people on the boat (depending on conditions)
To take with you
Swimsuit Towel Sunscreen
Fuel, Skipper, Snack, Stand Up Paddle, mask and snorkel, treasure hunt, water polo...
Where the activity is taking place
- Vieux Port de Golfe-Juan, Quai Sud
Direct access by train (train station is 50 meters away)
Additional location information
The boat is located next to the South Quay Yacht Club
- the service provider can pick you up under certain conditions at the port that is closest to your place of residence.