- the feeling of weightlessness and freedom that scuba diving offers
- the security of being in constant contact with your state-certified instructor throughout the immersion
- learn about marine biology on shallow bottoms rich in flora and fauna
Experience a magical moment underwater to discover the seabed in complete safety, individually supervised by a state-certified instructor.
The first experience is a private course during which you will discover the complete equipment and its use, you will learn the main safety rules and communication codes. These elements will then allow you to explore the seabed with an instructor
The first scuba-diving experience takes place in the sea, from our diving base located in front of the beach of La Rague.
Upon your arrival we will equip you with all the equipment and then we will reach our diving base located 150m from the Center, during half an hour you will dive around the surrounding rocks. At the end of your dive you will have to disassemble your equipment and receive your diploma.
The total duration of the activity is 1h10/20 maximum.
- A family friendly atmosphere in complete safety
- The comfort of a diving site near the Centre
- The discovery of underwater life and the feeling of weightlessness that diving provides
Minimum age: 8 years old
This activity is adapted to people with mental or physical disabilities (walking difficulties, visually impaired, deaf, mute).
- After you booked, we will confirm the availability within 24 hours
- No charges will be taken if the activity is not available
- Present directly your confirmation with your smartphone
Number of participants
- Max. 8 people per afternoon
To take with you
Swimsuit and beach shoe
Equipment rental + scuba-diving + supervision + liability insurance and first experience certificate
Water at will
Where the activity is taking place
- Port de la Rague
Bus : Balcony of Azure or Port la Rague
SNCF : La Napoule station
Additional location information
GPS : Avenue du Capitaine de Corvette Marche 06210 Mandelieu