Coach trip to San Remo !
Touristic city known for its flower culture, its Italian song festival, its car rally and its role as the arrival point of the Milan - San Remo race.
Progress of the visit :
- Departure by highway towards Italy with a stop at the Beausoleil area to admire the Monegasque viewpoint.
- Arrival in San Remo in the morning.
- Free-time visit of its market in the center of the old town.
- Free-time lunch.- In the afternoon, return via the Riviera Dei Fiori to Ventimiglia, shopping stop (1 hour stop)
- Return by highway.
Departure 7:30am (Bus stop Bonaparte-Casino near the St Raphaël Maritime Station. For the other boarding), the departure time will be specified when booking)
- Return around 6:30 pm
- Air conditioned coach
- The Driver can recommend you the best restaurants
- The coach will take you to the very centre of the market !
- The coach will pick you up as close as possible to your home (between Saint Raphaël and Le Muy)
The coach makes a itinerary to pick up each passenger on the day of departure, the departure time may vary depending on the boarding point. You can choose your starting point when booking.
Please come 10 minutes in advance of the indicated departure time.
Pets are not allowed in the coache.
Valid identity card for all our excursions.
As the purchase of counterfeit goods is strictly prohibited, SVA Beltrame declines all responsibility for any problem that could occure at border crossings. Drivers will not wait for those who get a fine.
Please print the ticket and give it to the driver when boarding on the bus.
Nombre de participants
- Guaranteed departure from 25 registered persons
À prendre avec soi
Valid identity card.
Please print the ticket and give it to the driver when getting on the coach.
Transport by Grand Touring Coach from S.V.A BELTRAME.
Lunch at leisure
Where the activity is taking place
- le lieu dépend de votre point de monté choisi à la réservation
Agglobus line n°8
Additional location information
The meeting point will be confirmed when booking (depending on where you live).
Possible departure from Saint Raphaël, Fréjus, Agay, Saint Aygulf, Roquebrune sur Argens, Le Muy,....