Departure by the highway towards the Giens peninsula.
Stopover and free lunch on the largest and most inhabited of the Golden IslandsA charming island with its small village, its paths, its perfume and above all a constant temperature.
Travel by motorway to the Giens peninsula. Boat trip (included in the price) to Porquerolles Island. Day and leisurely lunch on the largest of the Golden Islands. An island that has managed to preserve all the charms of the real French Riviera. Return at the end of the day by motorway to your departure point.
- Coach equiped with air conditioning
- Discover one of the Golden Islands
- The bus will pick you up near your home (between Saint-Raphaël and Le Muy)
The bus makes a tour to pick up each passenger on the day of departure, the departure time can vary depending on the boarding point. You can choose your starting point at the time of booking
- Pets not allowed in the coaches
- Please arrive 10 minutes before the indicated time
- Please print your ticket and give it to the driver on the morning of departure
- Once your reservation has been made, we will confirm availability within 24 hours
- No charges will be taken if the activity is not available
Number of participants
- Departure guaranteed from 25 people.
Transport by Grand Touring coach from your departure point to the boat dock on the Giens peninsula
The crossing by boat from the Giens peninsula to the Porquerolles island
Where the activity is taking place
- Le lieu de rdv est celui du point de montée choisi à la réservation
Agglobus line n°8
Additional location information
The meeting place depends on your boarding point