Let your child discover the world of horses & ponies.
Grooming, initiation and a ride in the forest on a pony, adapted to the child's height.the qualified instructors will supervise your child for this fun morning, in the heart of the Pays de Fayence and around the lake of Saint Cassien
On the program :
- Brushing of the animals
- Initiation in the ranch
- Stroll in the forest with the instructors
- 1h pony ride in the middle of nature included in the course
- Supervised by passionate and qualified instructors
- Magnificent setting in the heart of nature
This activity is adapted for people with mental or physical disabilities (walking difficulties, visually impaired, deaf and mute).
- After you booked, we will confirm the availability within 24 hours
- No charges will be taken if the activity is not available
- Present directly your confirmation with your smartphone
To take with you
Bring your child's snack
supervision & equipment
Where the activity is taking place
- Chemin de Fonduranne
Additional location information
After the exit 39 of the highway, heading to MONTAUROUX / FAYENCE, you will pass around the lake of St Cassien, then you will arrive in the plain of Montauroux at the level of the commercial zone, turn to the left at the "halle aux vêtements" (on the road of Fondurane), head on for 1.5km then take the right track which goes down (made of dirt) (white and green sign will inform you you are at the equestrian tourism centre)
You can also take the "gabinet path" from the D37 towards the rowing base, and the beach of "l'américain". Drive to the end and you will reach the Fondurane road which you will follow (on the right) for about 1 km. At the "gîte aux mille fleurs" go down on the dirt track on the left.
Follow GOOGLE MAPS " Les Poun's en herbe "