Discovery of horseback riding for children from 6 to 10 years old, for one hour
On the program : grooming, horse riding exercises through an educational trail followed by a ride in the middle of the forest.
Depending on the school period, themed activities are availible.
Bring drinks and snacks
If you want your child to discover horseback riding in complete safety, participate in this "first experience", for an hour.
Approach the animal with a grooming session, horse back riding session with educational exercises, games....
When your child feels confident on the horse/pony, the session will end with a short ride in the middle of the forest, around the "ruins of St Louis".
From 6 to 10 years old.
Depending on the school period, the initiation session may include a theme (Halloween, Easter...)
- supervision by a state-certified instructor, with ten years of experience in this field
- Adapted cavalry: labelled leisure
- Certified structure French horse riding school
- Family friendly atmosphere
- Discovery of the farm animals : sheep, goat, llama, chickens....
- After you booked, we will confirm the availability within 24 hours
- No charges will be taken if the activity is not available
- Present directly your confirmation with your smartphone
Drinks and snacks
- Le LUNDI de 11:00 à 12:00 et de 14:00 à 15:00
- Le MERCREDI de 10:00 à 11:00 et de 14:00 à 15:00
- Le JEUDI de 11:00 à 12:00 et de 14:00 à 15:00
- Le SAMEDI de 11:00 à 12:00 et de 14:00 à 15:00
Du 02/01/2019 au 30/12/2019
Where the activity is taking place
- 1650 Chemin des Villards
Additional location information
At the roundabout of the farmers' market, follow the road towards Bagnols en forêt then at the Haras des Villards sign turn left and follow, for 10 minutes, on the road in the middle of the forest, then you have arrived