This fantastic olfactive experience is focussing on the composition and personalisation of an Eau de Cologne (100ml).
This worshop allows you to create a unique fragrance with notes of citrus, aromatic and orange blossom depending on your taste.
The workshop is led by a teacher and lasts around 1h30. You will enjoy a guided tour of the location (around 45 minutes).
The workshop features
- History of the perfumery, origins of the raw materials
- Essences used by a "nose"
- The fragrance pyramid: head, heart and base notes
- Sensory and olfactory memory development
- Customization of your Eau de Cologne with 9 essences
Also included is a lovely pouch to carry your perfume bottle, a Fragonard designed apron and a diploma signed by the teacher.
- Children not accepted under 12 years old. Children from age 12 upwards are under sole responsability of a paying adult.
- All persons present in the classroom must reserve and pay for entry.
- Reservation through internet only and according to the dates open (weekly)
Nombre de participants
- 16 places per workshop, session confirmed with 1 participant
Where the activity is taking place
- 20 Boulevard Fragonard