In the heart of a stunning forest near Flassans-sur-Issole, the 32-hectare Cedar Park invites you to uncover its passion for tree-climbing.
Enjoy a day experiencing the educational pathways, the little farm, the treetop adventure (suitable for all levels) and the butterfly garden.
At the park, you will find:
- Encounter many different species of animals in semi-freedom over the 32 hectares of the park (wild boar, donkeys, deer, goats...)
- Stroll through the heart of this Mediterannean forest to discover its different trails, such as the barefoot trail, the trail of hanging sounds, the aromatic trail, the body of water...
- The butterfly garden : Aoubré park values and protects its forest's biodiversity
The discovery nets: Alternatively, wander in complete safety across different netted paths, as high up as 15 metres or more for the adults, and at ground level for the little ones.
Adventure courses for every age
Unique: the barefoot trail
"Discovery" netted paths in the cedars
Shop and snack on-site
À prendre avec soi
Water bottle, hat/baseball cap, sneakers
Access to all the park's infrastructure (excluding adventure trails)
The adventure trails
- Le LUNDI de 09:30 à 17:00
- Le MARDI de 09:30 à 17:00
- Le MERCREDI de 09:30 à 17:00
- Le JEUDI de 09:30 à 17:00
- Le VENDREDI de 09:30 à 17:00
- Le SAMEDI de 09:30 à 17:00
- Le DIMANCHE de 09:30 à 17:00
Du 22/12/2018 au 01/06/2019
Where the activity is taking place
- Aoubré l'Aventure Nature