In the heart of a stunning forest near Flassans-sur-Issole, the 32-hectare Cedar Park invites you to uncover its passion for tree-climbing.
Enjoy a day experiencing the educational pathways, the little farm, the treetop adventure (suitable for all levels) and the butterfly garden.
At the park, you will find:
- Encounter many different species of animals in semi-freedom over the 32 hectares of the park (wild boar, donkeys, deer, goats...)
- Stroll through the heart of this Mediterannean forest to discover its different trails, such as the barefoot trail, the trail of hanging sounds, the aromatic trail, the body of water...
- The butterfly garden : Aoubré park values and protects its forest's biodiversity
The discovery nets: Alternatively, wander in complete safety across different netted paths, as high up as 15 metres or more for the adults, and at ground level for the little ones.
À prendre avec soi
Water bottle, hat/baseball cap, sneakers
Access to all the park's infrastructure (excluding adventure trails)
The adventure trails
- Le LUNDI de 09:30 à 17:00
- Le MARDI de 09:30 à 17:00
- Le MERCREDI de 09:30 à 17:00
- Le JEUDI de 09:30 à 17:00
- Le VENDREDI de 09:30 à 17:00
- Le SAMEDI de 09:30 à 17:00
- Le DIMANCHE de 09:30 à 17:00
Du 22/12/2018 au 01/06/2019
Where the activity is taking place
- Aoubré l'Aventure Nature