Discover Mont vinaigre, accessible by mini-bus with your guide Joseph who will give you direct access to the trails (usually closed to the public).
In collaboration with the National Forestry Office, Joseph has been offering you an original discovery of the Esterel forest since 1990. Your Provençal guide will accompany you and share with you his passion for the region. In his vehicles, with 1 guide for 8 people, on forest roads, you will discover the mysteries of the forest. Thus, you will be able, among other things, to admire the beauty of the Esterel. Its objective is to make you discover this magnificent massif by providing information on its fauna, flora, legends and history. On this occasion, you will discover all the leisure possibilities, such as hiking, horse riding, cycling, climbing, swimming, fishing...
- At the end of the tour, you will be able to taste local products and souvenir photos of your discovery will be offered in the shade of the eucalyptus trees
- Information on its fauna, flora, legends and history. You will discover all the leisure possibilities such as hiking, horse riding, cycling, climbing, fishing, swimming....
- Access to the trails (usually closed to the public) for easy access to the highest point of the Esterel
Bring flat shoes such as sneakers
- Subject to the opening regulations of the forest massif (fire hazards). Possibility of postponing or cancelling the trip in case of bad weather
- Please arrive 15 minutes before departure
- After you booked, we will confirm the availability within 24 hours
- No charges will be taken if the activity is not available
- Present directly your confirmation with your smartphone
Tasting of local products.
Excursion by minibus.
Where the activity is taking place
- Office de Tourisme d'Agay
Contact the service provider if you don't have a vehicle for an appointment as close as possible to the "Relais d'Agay" bus stop, bus line n°8 or the SNCF station in Agay
Additional location information
Meeting point at the Tourism Office of Agay