Coach excursion to Monaco !
Tourist city known for its Formula 1 Grand Prix, its famous casinos, its oceanographic museum, its prince' s palace and its luxurious boutiques.
Progress of the visit :
Departure 7:30am (Bus stop Bonaparte-Casino near the St Raphaël Maritime Station. For the other boarding points, the departure time will be specified when booking)
Departure by highway towards the Principality of Monaco with a stop at the Beausoleil area to admire the Monegasque viewpoint.
- Free-time morning.
- At 11:55 a.m., you will witness the shift of the Palace Guards.
- Free-time lunch.
- In the afternoon, many possible visits such as the Palace, the oceanographic museum, the Japanese garden, the Casino... (not included).
- 4:45pm : departure from Monaco, return around 18h30
- Air conditioned coach
- Advice from the driver for the best places to have lunch
- The coach will take you to the heart of the principality !
- The coach will pick you up as close as possible to your home (between Saint-Raphaël and Le Muy)
The coach makes an itinerary to pick up each passenger on the day of departure, the departure time may vary depending on the boarding point. You can choose your starting point when booking.
- Please arrive 10 minutes before the indicated departure time.
- Pets are not allowed in the bus
- Valid identity card for all our excursions
- Please print the ticket and give it to the driver when getting on the bus
- After you booked, we will confirm the availability within 24 hours
- No charges will be taken if the activity is not available
Number of participants
- Departure guaranteed from at least 25 people.
To take with you
Valid identity card
Please print the ticket and give it to the driver when boarding the bus
S.V.A BELTRAME Grand Touring Coach
Where the activity is taking place
- le lieu de rdv est celui du point de montée choisi à la réservation
Agglobus line n°8
Additional location information
The meeting point will be confirmed when booking (depending on where you live).
Possible departure from Saint Raphael, Agay, Fréjus, Saint Aygulf, Roquebrune sur Argens, Le Muy,...