Discover horse-riding with a comfortable ride near the beautiful Dramont Lakes. A perfect introduction to horse-riding for beginners (gentle walking rhythm). The minimum age for this activity is 14 years old.
This outing gives you an exceptional view of the Mediterranean sea, from the "Iles de Lérins" to the Saint-Tropez peninsula, always keeping in sight the beautiful "Ile d'Or" (Gold Island). Make the most of this beginner's ride; good riders accompanying their friends will be blown away by our horses' agility on the steep climb of the Belvédère. Saddle up!
- Stunning sea-view
- Immersed in Mediterranean vegetation
- Get to know the horses in a calm and safe environment
Poids maximum par personne : 90 Kg
Cette activité est adaptée aux personnes présentant un handicap mental ou physique (personnes à mobilité réduite, difficultés à marcher, malvoyantes, sourdes et muettes).
Label "Equi Handi"
- Please wear trousers and closed shoes
- After you booked, we will confirm the availability within 24 hours
- No charges will be taken if the activity is not available
- Present directly your confirmation with your smartphone
To take with you
Trousers and closed shoes.
Equestrian helmet provided.
Where the activity is taking place
- 277 rue du Débarquement Le Dramont 83700 Saint Raphaël
Train: "Le Dramont" stop.