Located in a green haven in Fréjus, le Clos des Roses invites you to discover its vast wine estate. Take full advantage of the idyllic setting, far from any noise or crowd.
Nestled in the foothills of the Estérel, le Clos des Roses invites you to come and explore its vast domaine. Your visit will include a tour of the chapel, the vines and the wine cellars. This will be followed by a guided explanation of the natural cultivation cycle of vines and the creative process that is involved in the production of Provence wines. To perfectly round off your day, sample the domaine's white, red and rosé wines.
- Le Clos des Roses also invites you to discover its restaurant and hotel
- Winner of 10 awards in 2013 and almost as many in 2014.
- 9 varieties of vine spread over 10 hectares
Wine consumption prohibited for those under 18 years of age.
Arrive 10 minutes prior to the departure time.
Number of participants
- Departure is subject to the presence of at least 3 participants.
A visit to the chapel, the vineyard and the wine cellars. Detailed descriptions of vine cultivation and of the creative process involved in the production of Provence wines. A sampling of red, white and rosé wine.
Where the activity is taking place
- 1609 ROUTE DE MALPASSET LIEU DIT SAINTE BRIGITTE - RD 37 83600 FRÉJUS