Go for a 3-hour guided hike between land and sea, with magnificent landscapes. On the program: an off-road buggy session in a private domain (30mn), a 45 mn trek in a two-seater kayak and a trip on the famous route of the golden cornice to discover its 360° panoramas with a great sea view !
For bachelor parties, contact us to book !
Your reservation will only be confirmed when you receive an email from us. At the time of booking, it will be in the OPTION status. We then validate it within 48 hours, or cancel it, depending on the schedule. Confirmed ride starting from 3 buggies minimum per slot (max. 10 buggies).
Participants must attend 30 minutes before the indicated time slots in order to take part in the safety briefing.
They shall go to the following address :
964 Bd de la 36ème division du Texas – 83700 ST-RAPHAEL
For further information : firstname.lastname@example.org - Tel : 04 94 40 83 83 83
- Land and sea discovery
Terms and conditions :
- Driver's license (required)
- 12 years old minimum for passengers
- After you booked, we will confirm the availability within 24 hours
- No charges will be taken if the activity is not available
- Present directly your confirmation with your smartphone
Number of participants
- The tour is organised from 3 buggies up to 10 buggies
To take with you
Required equipment :
- Closed shoes
- Sun screen
- Swimsuit and towels
- Neoprene slippers
- 1 buggy for 2 people
- 1 kayak for 2 people
Where the activity is taking place
- 964 Boulevard de la 36ème DI du Texas
Agay Station, Line 8 Stop: Le Dramont Côté Nord