Located on the port of Santa Lucia in Saint-Raphaël, starting from the age of 12.
The drops at sea are ideal to continue to evolve in complete safety and progress (with coaching) transitions, speed, upwind.....
The Kitesurfing Sea Drop-offs are for autonomous people who have completed a training course in our school by validating Level 2 or IKO LEVEL 3. All sessions are done in open water with DEJEPS qualified instructors and safety boats to guarantee you optimal comfort.
The Drop off at sea is not a course, this 3 Hour session is for "autonomous" practitioners who already had training courses to ride upwind and who wish to practice safely while taking advantage of small tips to progress ;-)
- Strong sensations and immediate enjoyment
- Accessible to all (much easier than windsurfing)
- Pedagogical method that allows you to take your first steps in 3-4 lessons
- Ideal to learn all the basics of kitesurfing and discover the activity
- Remember to take sunscreen, sunglasses and water
Do not present any medical contraindications.
Do not present any medical contraindications. Swimming skills.
Activity subject to weather conditions.
In case of total absence of wind over the weekend, which is very rare in Saint-Raphël, the 3rd session will be replaced by a Wake-Board or Wake-Surf session according to your wishes.
To take with you
Swimsuit, sunscreen, towel
Where the activity is taking place
- 120 place du club nautique 83700