From Port Fréjus, go for a 2-hour jet ski ride, supervised by an instructor.We will head for the red rocks of the Esterel, or the Gulf of Saint Tropez (depending on the weather).
Snack and swimming.
After a short briefing, follow the guide and let this thrilling activity entice you !
- Sensational activity
- Breathtaking landscapes
- Beginners allowed
Be there 30 minutes in advance (9:30 am for departures at 10 am)
This activity is adapted to people with physical disabilities (people with reduced mobility, walking difficulties, visually impaired, deaf and mute).
- Activity subject to weather conditions, can be postponed or cancelled.
- Be there 30 minutes in advance (9:30 am for departures at 10 am)
- ID required for pilots !
- After you booked, we will confirm the availability within 24 hours.
- No charges will be taken if the activity is not available.
- Present directly your confirmation with your smartphone.
To take with you
ID required !
Equipment and supervision
Where the activity is taking place
- Quai de Caravello, Fréjus, France
Additional location information
At the end of the dock is the Sublim Sky office (on the port)