An introduction to freediving in complete safety through fun exercises to understand the role of ventilation, learn to balance your ears and evolve in a few meters of depth in complete safety.
From 12 years old in groups of 4 maximum
A safe introduction, to understand the role of ventilation, learn to balance your ears and to evolve in a few meters of depth in complete safety.
You will learn the breathing and relaxation techniques which are specific to the activity
You will evolve in the water between 0 and 5 meters deep depending on your ease.
You will acquire the training, knowledge and ease necessary for a safe practice with maximum pleasure.
During this course which will take place on the site of La Rague, the freediving instructor SSI and State Patent will make you experiment by playful exercises the static apnea - Free immersion - to go down the arms - to go down with the help of the fins - Without forgetting the FUN sessions to discover the marine fauna and flora !
- Go and discover more closely and freely what is happening underwater ( without a bottle on your back !)
- Understand the role of ventilation, learn to balance your ears and move safely to a depth of a few metres
- Be safe during all your dives near your state-certified SSI instructor
- Discover apnea through fun exercises. To do in a group of friends !
Minimum age 12 years old
- After you booked, we will confirm the availability within 24 hours
- No charges will be taken if the activity is not available
- Present directly your confirmation with your smartphone
Number of participants
To take with you
- Supervision by a state-certified diving instructor
- Equipment rental, individual liability insurance
- SSI theoretical support and freediving diploma recognized as 1st dive of the N1 freediving SSI
Where the activity is taking place
- Port de la Rague
Bus stop : Balcon d'Azur or Port de la Rague
SNCF : La Napoule station