Improvement level: 5 lessons of 2h, from 7 to 14 years old
5 disciplines supervised by 1 trainer : fixed trapeze, juggling, trampoline, wire, acrobatics / balance (20 min per workshop)
Time slot : 10am-12pm or 3.30pm-5.30pm Except Friday night, show on Saturday
CHILDREN FROM 7 TO 14 YEARS OLD
5 workshops for 5 main disciplines of circus supervised by an artist trainer :
- Objectives: Perform figures by mastering the notion of emptiness and risk taking
- Method: Through playful exercises, work the technical gestures.
- Educational tools: Portico automonous equipped with trapeze and safety lanyard.
- Objectives: Master the coordination, lateralisation and dissociation.
- Method: Manipulate objects on different planes in space in the form of individual and collective games.
- Educational tools: Scarves, balls, hoops, clubs…
- Objectives: Work on the spotting of acrobatic figures in space and tone.
- Method: each figure will be decomposed into elementary unitary movements allowing by assembly the realisation of acrobatic figures.
- Educational tools: trampoline equipped with safety lanyard.
- Objectives: Evolve between balance and imbalance on a 12-millimeter steel rope.
- Method: Evolution on a playful mini-course by working on the narrowing of the points of reference.
- Educational tools: Line on the ground, bench, beam, tube, wire...
- Objectives: Perform acrobatic figures in movement combining dynamism and flexibility.
- Method: Use of specific educational materials allowing the decomposition of movements and the understanding of reversal.
- Educational tools: inclined planes, mini-trampoline, plint, half-sphere of reversal
Time slot: 10am-12pm or 3.30pm-5.30pm Except Friday night because the show is on Satuday
- 5 main disciplines of circus
- Coaching by an artist trainer
- Saturday show is included
- After you booked, we will confirm the availability within 24 hours
- No charges will be taken if the activity is not available
- Present directly your confirmation with your smartphone
Number of participants
- 8 students maximum per group. No minumum.
To take with you
Lightweight clothes short/ bermuda and t-shirt, The children will be barefoot - Make sure you have a bottle of water
Make sure you have a bottle of water
Where the activity is taking place
- Place Pierre Coullet, Saint-Raphaël, France
Bus stop: bus station of Saint-Raphaël
Train station: it is a 2-minute walk