From the age of 8 years old, start learning how to ride.
Various workshops are organized for your child from the Dramont riding school (saddle, horse riding, classical riding...) Everything is done to offer your child an unforgettable experience.
- Snack included
- State-certified supervision
- Quality labelled
- First contact with horse riding
This activity is adapted for people with mental or physical disabilities (people with reduced mobility, walking difficulties, visually impaired, deaf and mute).
"Equi Handi" Label
- After you booked, we will confirm the availability within 24 hours
- No charges will be taken if the activity is not available
- Present directly your confirmation with your smartphone
Number of participants
- de 2 à 12 participants
To take with you
Long pants and closed shoes; open shoes such as sandals or flip-flops are prohibited.
Safety stirrups, safety vest, standard helmet
Where the activity is taking place
- Chemin des Sangliers, 83700 Saint-Raphaël, France
Bus line 8, stop of Dramont, 800m away
SNCF TER, Nice les Arcs - Dramont station, 600 m away
We will pick you up on your arrival, you will just need to call us.
Additional location information
near the Dramont Lakes
On Google maps (Map on smartphone) type "les 3 fers"