This half-day will make you discover the lake of St Cassien with an exceptional panorama : sea and mountain views, hilltop villages of the Pays de Fayence....
Refreshing photo break
For all levels, from 8 years old, with family or friends
This half-day will allow you to discover the Mediterranean landscapes, cork oak forest, heather, pine trees... At the top of the long-distance hiking trail you can have a great panoramic view of the sea and mountains, where a break will be waiting for us.
We will go down to Lake St Cassien, discover the Fondurane biological reserve.
This half-day is open to all levels, from 8 years old.
For experienced riders, possibility of subgroups according to the availability of the Haras.
- Supervised by an instructor and equestrian tourism guide, with more than 10 years of experience
- Labelled cavalry : elite, selection and qualified leisure activities
- Sea and mountain view
- Refreshing break and photos in the middle of an exceptional nature
- After you booked, we will confirm the availability within 24 hours
- No charges will be taken if the activity is not available
- Present directly your confirmation with your smartphone
À prendre avec soi
Drink and small snack
Sunscreen in summer
Drink and snack
- Le MERCREDI de 10:00 à 13:00 et de 14:00 à 17:00
- Le DIMANCHE de 10:00 à 13:00 et de 14:00 à 17:00
Du 02/01/2019 au 30/12/2019
Where the activity is taking place
- 1650 Chemin des Villards
Additional location information
At the roundabout of the farmers' market, take the direction of Bagnols en forêt, follow the road and then turn left at the Haras des Villards sign, follow the small road in the forest and you will arrive there shortly.