Discover the Saint Cassien lake and its surroundings on horseback. From the Villards stud farm, in Callian, explore the vibrant countryside...
Various trails for different levels are available.
We propose the following trails and outings:
- 1-hour ride : Discovery ride in the forest, around the stud farm with a view of the lake (perfect for beginners and children from 6 years old)
- 2-hour ride : Discovery ride of the Saint Cassien lake and the Fondurane ecological reserve (open to those of all levels, from 8 years old)
- Half-day ride : Complete circuit, crossing the Fondurane ecological reserve, the Estérets and the Saint Cassien lake. Features views of the perched villages of the Pays de Fayence.
- Full-day ride to the lake : Full-day circuit ride on the shores of the lake, featuring breathtaking views of the Estérel and the mountains. Discover the natural heritage of the Pays de Fayence, cork oak forests, wild broom, heather, and small strawberry trees. You will also have the chance to admire the Saint Louis ruins, the Blavet gorge from afar and eucalyptus crops. Lunch will be eaten on the shore of the lake with the horses and to the sounds of birds chirping, depending on the season. In summer, enjoy a dip in the lake (open to those of all levels, from 10 years old).
- Breathtaking view of the Saint Cassien lake and the perched villagesStud farm and horses licensed as equestrian tourismPerfect for familiesAt the heart of the forest, at the foot of the GR49Picnic tables available at the stud farmInstructors certified by Equestrian Tourism
Minimum age: 6 years old
Maximum weight: 95kg (depending on the horse's build)
Arrive 10 minutes before departure.
1 heure / 2 heure / 3 heure
Nombre de participants
- 6 people per outing
À prendre avec soi
- Closed shoes
- Long trousers
- Swimming costume and towel for the full-day outing
- Equipment and safety
- Coaching by a guide and instructor
Where the activity is taking place
- 1650 Chemin des Villards
Additional location information
At the roundabout at the farmer's market, head in the direction of the Golf/Bagnols en Forêt, stay on the main road (D56) and turn left at the sign "Haras des Villards".