Go for an unusual walk in the heart of the bush of boulouris! ... Accompanied by your naturalist guide, follow the trail to taste the edible wild plants that you find on your way.
From arbutus jelly to myrtle liqueur we will not tell you more about the riches of our territory and all the potential it has.
From the coastal Maquis on Boulouris, Saint Raphaël district, go with your guide for an out of the ordinary approach to nature.
You will discover 7 different products that are present around us and learn to recognize the edible plants and fruits that nature offers us!
In addition to the scenery of the ride, this trip will make you discover the wild flavors of the maquis!
We do not say more ....
- Unusual and fun
- Easy and accessible
- Discovery of many local products
- Panoramic route
- After you booked, we will confirm the availability within 24 hours
- No charges will be taken if the activity is not available
- Present directly your confirmation with your smartphone
The products to taste, the guide
Where the activity is taking place
- McDonald's, Avenue Commandant Camille Suzanne
Additional location information
Meeting point: Mc Donald's parking to carshare to the starting point.