Excursion by bus :
Hit the road to the Gorges du Verdon, in the heart of Provence, among the most magnificent sites in the world !
Progress of the visit :
- Comps on Artuby;
- Left bank of the Verdon;
- The Grand Canyon (the deepest in Europe) with stops : Mescla balcony, Artuby bridge, Cavaliers cliff, Aiguines;
- Towards Moustier Sainte Marie by following the Lake of Sainte Croix;
- Free-time lunch (the drivers will advise you);
- Visit of the capital of Faïence;
- Departure from Moustiers along the lake;
- Arrival at Aups (stop), Villecroze, Draguignan.
- Air conditioned coach
- Advice from the driver for the best places to have lunch
- The coach will pick you up as close as possible to your home (between Saint-Raphaël and Le Muy)
The coach makes an itinerary to pick up each passenger on the day of departure, the departure time may vary depending on the boarding point. You can choose your starting point when booking.
- Please arrive 10 minutes before the indicated departure time.
- Pets are not allowed in the bus.
- Valid identity card for all our excursions.
- Please print the ticket and give it to the driver when getting on the bus.
Number of participants
- Departure guaranteed from at least 25 people.
To take with you
Valid identity card
Please print the ticket and give it to the driver when boarding the bus
S.V.A BELTRAME Grand Touring Coach
Where the activity is taking place
- le lieu dépend de votre point de monté choisi à la réservation
Agglobus line n°8
Additional location information
The meeting point will be confirmed when booking (depending on where you live).
Possible departure from Saint Raphaël, Fréjus, Agay, Saint Aygulf, Roquebrune sur Argens, Le Muy,....