Come and visit the Alpha Park in Saint Martin de Vésubie and explore the 18-hectare Mercantour National Park to discover and learn about the wolves inside its vast natural space home.
In just a day or half-day, discover 3 species of wolves: the Erps pack, the Boréon pack, and the Pélago pack.
1,2 km. A picnic area, a snack bar, and free lockers are at your disposal.
- During the summer season the little farm, as well as recreational workshops for children, open in the park.
- The trapper's campsite during the season.
- Ideal for children
- Wolves in their natural habitat
- Various animations
- Educational experiences
- Great value for money
Cette activité est adaptée aux personnes présentant un handicap physique (personnes malvoyantes, sourdes et muettes).
Make sure to double-check the park's opening times before your visit (especially in middle and low seasons).
The park's days of operation:
The park is open every day from 10am
From the beginning of April until mid-November
In low season, the park is open on Saturdays and Sundays and every day during the short school holidays.
The park is closed from mid-November to mid-December.
To take with you
Dress warmly in winter (the park is often snowy).
The entry ticket, valid for 1 day.
- Le LUNDI de 10:00 à 17:00
- Le MARDI de 10:00 à 17:00
- Le MERCREDI de 10:00 à 17:00
- Le JEUDI de 10:00 à 17:00
- Le VENDREDI de 10:00 à 17:00
- Le SAMEDI de 10:00 à 18:00
- Le DIMANCHE de 10:00 à 18:00
Du 26/08/2019 au 30/11/2019
Where the activity is taking place
- Rd 89 chalet d'accueil - Le Boréon
Line NICE / ALPHA, LES LOUPS DU MERCANTOUR from Nice.
Contact the network at: 04 93 85 92 22
Additional location information
Head to the Welcome chalet to exchange your confirmation tickets for your entry ones.