Half a day around the Rock of Roquebrune sur Argens, which you can discover from all sides, by electric mountain bike and canoe
From Roquebrune sur Argens, you will be able to ride along the Rock with ease thanks to the electric assistance of the MTB's. You will then reach the village and its alleys, and on the way back you will sail by canoe on the Argens with another viewpoint on the Rock.
Cannondale MTBs are equipped with front and rear suspensions to offer you greater comfort to get started, or better sensations for a more committed practice.
- A unique view of the Roquebrune's Rock
- Supervision by a qualified guide
- The freshness of the Argens River
- From 11 years old
- The ride takes place starting from 4 people
- Once your reservation has been made, we will confirm availability within 24 hours
- No charges will be taken if the activity is not available
- Confirmation has to be presented directly from your smartphone, printing is not necessary
To take with you
- Electrically assisted MTBs and equipment provided
- Water bottle and cereal bars
Where the activity is taking place
- 19 Chemin du Lac