Thanks to the electric assistance of the mountain bikes, you can explore the magnificent Maures massif, with a relaxing break by the water.
From Les Issambres, accompanied by a qualified state guide, you will ride on paths that will take you to the heights of Sainte Maxime, with an extraordinary view of the Gulf of Saint Tropez, the Mediterranean Sea and the Esterel Massif. Then, enjoy a long descent to Roquebrune sur Argens to reach the Argens river on which you will sail in a canoe to Lac Noirel. There you will be able to eat (meals not included) in peace and swim at the foot of the Roquebrune rock. At the end of the day, return by mountain bike with electric assistance to Les Issambres.
Cannondale brand MTBs are equipped with front and rear suspensions to offer you greater comfort to get started, or better sensations for a more committed practice.
- Magnificent panoramas
- Supervision by a qualified guide
- An original and sporty day
- From 14 years old
- The hike takes place starting from 4 people
- Once your reservation has been made, we will confirm availability within 24 hours
- No charges will be taken if the activity is not available
- Confirmation has to be presented directly from your smartphone, printing is not necessary
To take with you
- Electrically assisted MTBs and equipment provided
- Water bottle and cereal bars
Where the activity is taking place
- Résidence du Port, Corniche des Issambre, Avenue de la Thébaide