We suggest different tours in the Esterel which are adapted to all levels. For greater comfort, you will be guided by a state-certified professional to discover our region, with family or friends.
Cannondale mountain bikes are equipped with front and rear suspensions to offer you greater comfort to get started, or better sensations for a more sporty ride.
The different tours suggested :
- "LES CRÊTES" TOUR
This tour mainly follows tracks and gives an insight into the territory's rich heritage, with small lakes and breathtaking views of the Argens plain, the Mediterranean Sea and the rhyolite foothills (volcanic rock) of the Esterel massif.
- "BETWEEN VINEYARDS AND FORESTS" TOUR
A varied itinerary alternating paths, tracks, technical climbs and descents through the Provençal vineyard, offering magnificent views of the Var mountains. After this effort, you can taste the wines from the vineyards you have crossed.
- "THE ESTEREL" TOUR
A tour that will take you to the heights of the Esterel volcanic massif. The trails overlook the Mediterranean Sea. Magnificent views between sea and mountain !
- THE " MAURES " TOUR
From the pretty Provencal village of Roquebrune sur Argens, ascent to the heights of the Massif des Maures to overlook the Gulf of St Tropez and the majestic Roquebrune's Rock
- Magnificent panoramas in the Esterel
- Accessible to all thanks to electric assistance
- Supervision by a qualified professional
- From 12 years old
- The hike takes place if there are at least 4 participants
- After you booked, we will confirm the availability within 24 hours
- No charges will be taken if the activity is not available
- Present directly your confirmation with your smartphone
3 heures / 2.5 heures
To take with you
- Electrically assisted mountain bikes and equipment provided
- Water bottle and cereal bar
Where the activity is taking place
- Les Issambres
Additional location information
Please contact us to establish the meeting point according to your tour.