CHILDREN FROM 7 TO 14 YEARS OLD
5 workshops for 5 main disciplines of circus supervised by an artist trainer:
- Objectives: Perform figures by mastering the notion of emptiness and risk taking
- Method: Through playful exercises, work the technical gestures.
- Educational tools: Portico automonous equipped with trapeze and safety lanyard.
- Objectives: Master the coordination, lateralisation and dissociation.
- Method: Manipulate objects on different planes in space in the form of individual and collective games.
- Educational tools: Scarves, balls, hoops, clubs…
- Objectives: Work on the spotting of acrobatic figures in space and tone.
- Method: each figure will be decomposed into elementary unitary movements allowing by assembly the realisation of acrobatic figures.
- Educational tools: trampoline equipped with safety lanyard.
- Objectives: Evolve between balance and imbalance on a 12-millimeter steel rope.
- Method: Evolution on a playful mini-course by working on the narrowing of the points of reference.
- Educational tools : Line on the ground, bench, beam, tube, wire...
- Objectives: Perform acrobatic figures in movement combining dynamism and flexibility.
- Method: Use of specific educational materials allowing the decomposition of movements and the understanding of reversal.
- Educational tools: inclined planes, mini-trampoline, plint, half-sphere of reversal
20 minutes per workshop
2 hours of rotation
Maximum 8 students in coherent groups
1 artist trainer per workshop
"Discovery" level (2 hours)
Time slot to be defined: 10am-12pm or 3.30pm-5.30pm Except on Friday night since the show is on Saturday
Meeting place: Place Pierre Coullet, city center of Saint Raphaël
Good to know
Number of participants
|8 students maximum per group. No minimum.|
Not included in the offer
Make sure you have a bottle of water
To take with you
Lightweight clothes short/ bermuda and t-shirt, The children will be barefoot - Make sure you have a bottle of water
Where the activity is taking place
Bus stop : bus station of Saint-Raphaël