Several routes are available to discover the Esterel massif, its red rocks, its fauna and flora.
With your guide, come and discover the panoramas that make the Esterel one of the treasures of the French Riviera.
Discover the Esterel massif, with its typical vegetation and southern smells.
accompanied by the song of the cicadas, you can admire the plunging views of the bay of Lérins and its islands.
The hikes are supervised by a certified guide who will tell you the history of this ancient volcanic land and its secrets....
- Accessible to all for a pleasant hike
- Commented hike by your guide
- Good atmosphere
- Magnificent panorama
- Up-to-date liability insurance
- The participant certifies that he/she is able to practice hiking
- Activity subject to weather conditions, can be cancelled or postponed depending on the weather (depending on the provider's decision)
- After you booked, we will confirm the availability within 24 hours
- No charges will be taken if the activity is not available
- Present directly your confirmation with your smartphone
3 heures / 6 heures
Number of participants
- From 2 people registered
To take with you
- Hiking shoes (or good sneakers)
- backpack with water, 1 snack and a kway
Supervision and explanation by a state-certified guide
- The transport
- The equipment
- drinks and snacks
Where the activity is taking place
- Office de Tourisme et des Congrès, Avenue de Cannes
Mandelieu bus station 50m away.
Additional location information
Mandelieu-la-Napoule Tourism Office, 806 avenue of Cannes in Mandelieu
From 145€ 150€