This summer, discover the magical world of orchids ! How do orchids grow and live ? We will answer all your questions during the visit of our greenhouses.
This summer, discover the magical world of orchids !
How to recognize orchids? Where do they live, how do you create a new orchid, what can you do to get beautiful blooms at home ?
All these questions will be answered during the visit of our greenhouses.
- Guided evening tours every Thursday evening from July 12 to August 30, 2018. The visit is followed by a vanilla aperitif that allows a friendly exchange between the participants.
- From September 7 to 21, same visit on Friday morning at 10 a.m. without appetizer.
- Original visit
- Discover the world of orchids
- Explanations from experts
This activity is adapted for people with mental or physical disabilities (people with reduced mobility).
- After you booked, we will confirm the availability within 24 hours
- No charges will be taken if the activity is not available
- Present directly your confirmation with your smartphone
Where the activity is taking place
- le pont d'argens roquebrune sur argens
Additional location information
From the A8 highway take exit 37 Puget sur Argens and turn right on DN 7 towards Aix Roquebrune
After 5 km, you will arrive at the roundabout surmounted by a large RN7 milestone, turn right towards Roquebrune village, St Aygulf, after 1 km the greenhouses will be on your left, indicated by a large sign about 100 m before the Argens river.