From Monday to Friday from 9am to 4pm, the children sail in "Optimists" from the Port Abri du Béal.
Daily picnic at sea, 2 nights on the Lérins Islands on the 24 th and 25th of October. Workshops with knots, weather, rules of navigation, beaconing, communication at sea, children become familiar with water sports.
Depending on the weather conditions, a paddle excursion can be organised.
Week of the 21th to the 25th of October 2019 from 9:00 am to 4:00 pm (allowed for 8 year olds +)
- Motto : "I discover Yachting and explore nature while having fun" !
- From 9 years old to enjoy the full day
- Picnic at sea every day has to be provided : )
- 2 Nights on October 24th and 25th (at the Fort of Island Sainte-Marguerite)
- You must provide a medical certificate of no contraindication to the practice of water sports
- Once your reservation has been made, we will confirm availability within 24 hours
- No charges will be taken if the activity is not available
- Confirmation has to be presented directly from your smartphone, printing is not necessary
Number of participants
- Maximum 20 children
To take with you
In a first bag :
Picnic + bottle of water + snack
Windproof + cap
Equipment for the day : thin neoprene wetsuit + water shoe
In a 2nd bag :
Complete set of clothes to change + small towel
Where the activity is taking place
- Boat Loisirs Plus, Boulevard du Midi Louise Moreau
Additional location information
A8 Mandelieu exit towards La Plage
By the sea towards Cannes, before Thalès, Port Abri du Béal on the left, the entrance is located in front of the Kyte Surf/Article de Plage shop
Ring Boat Leisure Plus