A walk in the forest to look for animals, clues and answers to the riddles of the Grand Master of Nature (who will have to get the right to access the treasure!)
A leader leads you to the start of the circuit in the forest. It gives you a document in the form of a parchment with map, drawings, photos and texts. Throughout the forest route you will have to search and count the animals that hide there. At the same time you will also solve puzzles and find the clues that will allow you to find the location of the treasure and the access code necessary to open the trunk (combination of letters, numbers and / or symbols).
- Easy walking path, marked out, a little rugged, 850 meters long with some slight unevenness.
- The course and the games are accessible to everyone from 4 years old
- Children should be carried by parents, preferably with a baby carrier (no stroller possible)
- Snack on site with shady terraces / picnic tables available
- Souvenir shop with sale of minerals and fossils
Due to the risk of fire in dry periods, mainly in summer, it is forbidden to smoke in the forest.
Nombre de participants
- Departures every 15 minutes for 1 to 15 people.
À prendre avec soi
Sport shoes on stony path. Cancellation possible in case of heavy rain. In summer it can be very hot in the middle of the day. It is preferable in this case to come either early in the morning or late afternoon.
Where the activity is taking place
- 2600 Chemin de Sainte-Anne
Departure Grasse bus station to the stop "Grand Pré" in St Vallier de Thiey then 3 km pleasant walk to get to the cave (small forest road and bike path)
Additional location information
Coming from Grasse, in the Saint Vallier de Thiey meadow: roundabout with a plant sculpture representing a deer. Turn left on the D5 (direction Saint Cézaire) for about 800 m to a new roundabout. Take the road on the right (chemin de Sainte Anne) towards the Intermarché located 500 meters further. After passing this one continue straight on for 2.5 km until you reach the earthen cave parking.