Discover de 7 last kilometers of the river, heading to the beachs of the Mediterranean Sea.
This calm water itinerary will allow you to enjoy the charms of the river, and its estuary to the beaches for a swim and where our shuttles will wait for you to take you back to the starting point.
Spend an original day discovering the last 7 kilometres of the Argens and cruise to the estuary where you can relax on arrival on a fine sandy beach by the sea.
A little adventure to enjoy with family or friends available from 9am to 4pm.
Our shuttles will pick you up and take you back to the starting point.
A trip requiring a little endurance, children accepted from 8 years old.
- A little adventure crowned by a swim in the sea
- Discover a natural site classified Natura 2000
- Calm and easily accessible waters
- Enjoy the freshness of the wooded shores
- The pleasure of strolling along the water in modern and comfortable canoes
From 8 years old
Know how to swim
Canoe/kayak and paddle rental.
Waterproof canister (1 per canoe).
Map of the itinerary with information on the fauna and flora.
Transport to/from your place of residence.
Picnic and drinks
Where the activity is taking place
- Puget Plage, Chemin de la Plaine