Located on the port of Santa Lucia in Saint-Raphaël, from the age of 12.
The courses are ideal to work on transitions, speed, ascent to the wind.....
The kitesurfing lessons are for people who are just starting out. All sessions are held in the open water with DEJEPS qualified instructors and safety boats to guarantee you optimal comfort.
Courses tailored to the needs of each individual
- Strong sensations and immediate enjoyment
- Accessible to all (much easier than windsurfing)
- Pedagogical method that allows you to take your first steps in 3-4 lessons
- Ideal to learn all the basics of kitesurfing and discover the activity
- Equipment provided : Suits, Gillet, Helmets, Kite, Board, Harnesses
- Remember to take sunscreen, sunglasses and water
Do not present any medical contraindications.
Do not present any medical contraindications. Swimming skills.
Activity subject to weather conditions.
In case of total absence of wind over the weekend, which is very rare in Saint-Raphël, the 3rd session will be replaced by a Wake-Board or Wake-Surf session according to your wishes.
Number of participants
- Quality course with a maximum of 4 students per instructor
To take with you
Swimsuit, sunscreen, towel
Supervision and equipment
Where the activity is taking place
- 35 Chemin de l'Estagnet
Additional location information
L'accueil se fait au Yacht Club de Saint-Tropez, Ecole de Voile labélisée FFVoile, mais il pourra se faire aussi sur la plage de Pampelone également en fonction des conditions météo. Si tel était le cas nous vous préviendrons la veille par téléphone.