From theory to practice, train to get your coastal license.
Coastal Licence at 340 € TTC (+ Tax Stamps 108€)
All-inclusive Express package for 1 week:
- Unlimited theoretical courses, E-learning;
- Unlimited mock exams
- Unlimited navigation courses up to level
- Candidate Training Booklet Package
Theory Exam :
Every Monday morning at the Departmental Test Centre for Maritime Matters, based at the old port of Nice.45 minutes of test in the form of a MCQ (Multiple Choice Questionnaire) of 30 questions on a giant screen with electronic control unit; 5 mistakes allowed.
Navigation test :
The practical test of the Coastal Licence is carried out at the service provider where you have followed the training.
The training is evaluated in continuous monitoring and then validated by your instructor.
The licence is therefore issued by your boat school after validation of the theory and practical tests.
- All-inclusive express package
- Ensure registration at the Maritime Matters Review Centre
- Accessible to everyone
- Register in advance to have an exam scheduled soon after the training
- After you booked, we will confirm the availability within 24 hours
- No charges will be taken if the activity is not available
- Present directly your confirmation with your smartphone
- 5 hours of theory in the classroom (maritime regulations)
- 1h30 of safety and boat description
- 2 hours of sailing
- Tax Stamps: 38€ (registration fee for the exam) & 70€ (Maritime Matters file fee)
Where the activity is taking place
- Port Inland, 701 Avenue Gaston de Fontmichel