Embark aboard Le Papaguy with Christophe, your professional guide, for a sport or family fishing destination.
Learn to fish in a friendly atmosphere and bring your catch for a wild fish tasting at home.
Departure from Port-Fréjus.
Come with Christophe Pironnie enmer to try coastal fishing. This fishing professional will introduce you to this fun activity that requires patience, dexterity and passion ! The Mediterranean Sea is full of fish off its coasts, so this is the perfect opportunity to learn about coastal fishing. So, do you have a catch ?
- Friendly atmosphere (free appetizer)
- Nature outing
- Comfortable boat (for fisherman and accompanying person)
- Closed shoes required
- The accompanying person may participate and relay the fisherman during the service
- The boat is located at the bottom of the road bridge over the Port Fréjus canal
3 heures / 4 heures / 6 heures
Number of participants
- 7 people maximum
To take with you
Bottle of water
Guide, boat and diesel fuel
Where the activity is taking place
- Avenue du Maréchal Leclerc