Discover the cliffs of Dramont, a site to learn and improve with an exceptional view of the bay of Saint Raphael.
At all stages, we bring to each the little extra that allows progress. It's the pleasure of climbing, for all!
The site includes tracks of all levels and all heights. If you are a complete beginner: you are welcome, the site is ideal to discover the activity :) If you are already experienced you will be able to take advantage of routes adapted to your level and advice from our instructors. All state graduates and passionate climbers with whom you can exchange in a nice atmosphere.
Take a pair of closed sneakers. If you have your slippers, take them! Otherwise we still have some pairs available :)
- Instructors and Guides State and experienced graduates
- Specialists in vertical adventure
- Practice the activity all year round in 100% natural places
- Offer 2 in 1: discovery of the territory and practice of sport activity
From 8 years old.
3 heures / 0 heures
Number of participants
- 8 participants per group with a monitor.
To take with you
Closed sports shoes, water, sunscreen.
Where the activity is taking place
- Port du Poussai, Le Dramont
Train: "Le Dramont" Stop and 5 min walk
Additional location information
The climbing site is situated 10 min walk after the meeting point.