Take the car and drive towards the Pays de Fayence to the lake of Saint-Cassien in Montauroux. Take the time for a canoe/kayak tour on this sumptuous lake surrounded by a beautiful landscape.
Enjoy a bit of fresh air and go to the Pays de Fayence to enjoy the largest lake in the Esterel : Lake Saint Cassien. This lake, surrounded by the villages of Callian, Montauroux, Tanneron, Les Adrets-de-l'Esterel and finally Les Estérets-du-Lac, offers a wide range of leisure activities.
- Canoe and kayak from one to 3 seats
- Exceptional setting
- Experts in leisure activities
This activity is adapted for people with a mental or physical disability (people with reduced mobility, visually impaired, deaf and mute).
- Risks of waiting depending on the number of visitors
- After you booked, we will confirm the availability within 24 hours
- No charges will be taken if the activity is not available
- Present directly your confirmation with your smartphone
To take with you
ID card, water bottle, bathing suit, towel, sunscreen.
Where the activity is taking place
- D37, Pont du pré claou, 83440 MONTAUROUX
Additional location information
A8 exit 39, follow the Lake of Saint Cassien. After the Pré Claou bridge, turn right.