From our base at Lake Saint Cassien in Montauroux, discover the hinterland aboard our two-seater vehicles.
The tour offers trails on roads, as well as off-road tracks and circuits (70%).
At the wheel of one of our buggies, discover the region by choosing both off-road and road routes to explore the hinterland.
Accompanied by an Okwide guide, discover places and paths that will surprise you, especially because of the impressive views from the top of the village of Mons, which you will get to by the small paths in the heart of the Var and the Alpes Maritimes. While passing by the Gorges of the Siagne, sneak into the wilderness, aboard our vehicles, to live a sensational and truely enjoyable experience.
3 Itinerary options (we adapt the tours to your desires of discovery) :
Tour of 1H/2h00:
Trails and off-road tours are waiting for you, to enjoy a fun and friendly activity
Tour of 3 hours:
Visit the beautiful villages of the hinterland (Caillian, Seillan, Mons...) via the Gorges of the Siagne and its landscapes, in the heart of the Var valley.
- Discovery of the hilltop villages
- Gorges of the siagne
- 70% off-road
- In high-season, enjoy our water activities (stand-up paddle, pedal boats, canoes, water park).
Drivers licence is required (has to be brought on site otherwise departure will be impossible)
Needs accompanying from 8 years old
This activity is adapted to people with a mental or physical disability (people with reduced mobility, visually impaired, deaf and mute).
- Drivers licence is required (has to be brought on site otherwise departure will be impossible)
- Needs accompanying from 8 years old
- Bring a sports outfit adapted to the season, closed shoes (no flip-flops) and sunglasses
- After you booked, we will confirm the availability within 24 hours
- No charges will be taken if the activity is not available
- Present directly your confirmation with your smartphone
1 heure / 2 heure / 3 heure
Number of participants
- Guaranteed departure from 2 confirmed buggies (up to 5 buggies)
To take with you
Closed shoes (no flip-flops) and sunglasses
Bring a sports outfit adapted to the season
Where the activity is taking place
- Route du Lac
Additional location information
Exit 39 Fayence, les Adrets de l'Esterel. Follow the Lake of Saint Cassien for 7km. At the end of the second bridge, the beach and its car park are on your right.