The Electric Assisted Bicycle is a great way to discover the tourist sites of St Raphael Fréjus. We can recommend tours in the Esterel massif on roads closed to traffic.
Your toddlers will take the ride in a suitable seat. (less than 20kg). Delivery is possible
Rental on site in Agay at 1387 avenue du Gratadis at the gates of the Esterel. Direct access to the forest roads that will allow you to contemplate the most beautiful panoramas.
The bike is a Dutch frame with a basket at the front and luggage rack.
A child seat can be installed in the back. Child of 9 months minimum and 20kg maximum
A puncture-proof bomb is provided, a helmet and a yellow vest.
Maps are available to find your itinerary.
Autonomy according to the pilot's weight is about 50 km. Reserved for the road, this vae opens up a space of discovery and freedom.
- Easy, Electric
- Breathtaking panoramic views of the Esterel massif.
- Family hikes starting from 10 months old
- After you booked, we will confirm the availability within 24 hours
- No charges will be taken if the activity is not available
- Present directly your confirmation with your smartphone
3 heures / 10 heures
To take with you
Water, adapted clothes, back-pack.
Helmet, repair kit, map.
Delivery price is additional
Where the activity is taking place
- Cap Esterel Bike, Avenue du Gratadis
Nearby SNCF train station
Additional location information
The facility is located next to the Renault Garage in the Agay artisanal zone.